INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYCompany respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services, Company has adopted and implemented a policy respecting intellectual property and other rights that provides for the removal of any infringing or unauthorized materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Site and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights or who repeatedly submit unauthorized content. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing your intellectual property right(s) in a work or otherwise violating your rights by submitting unauthorized content, and wish to have the allegedly infringing or unauthorized material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Content Agent:
- 1. your physical or electronic signature;
- 2. identification of the work(s) or rights that you claim to have been infringed;
- 3. identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- 4. sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- 5. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 6. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright or other rights owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 7. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright or other right that has allegedly been infringed or violated or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other rights owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney's fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The designated Content Agent for Company is:
Designated Agent: Richard McCarthy
Address of Agent: 1 MetroTech Center, 21st Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Telephone: (718) 522-4803
Fax: (347) 529-5563
Notification from a copyright or other rights owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other rights owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing or otherwise unauthorized activity is apparent.
Please provide a Notice of Claimed Infringement or Violation of Rights form available here each time you wish to report such alleged acts and send it to the Content Agent listed above.