by fma, published
Proof of concept of a geared hinge. Should be possible to motorize it.
Inspired from a commercial shower screen.
I printed it: works fine!
- print 2 of each half hinge type;
- print 1 link;
- glue 2 half of the same hinge type together (you can use 3mm filament to get a good alignement);
- insert the link and screw each hinge with a M4x50.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Geared hinge by fma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure fma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).