Test your 3D printer! v2
by ctrlV, published
after a lot of wishes we present the new smaller Test your 3D printer! version 2.
new version 3 here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1363023
check out the forum for more help
- saving 75% volume compared to version 1
- only 2.52cm3. (Version 1, 2mm baseplate: 3.16cm3)
- optimized 3D print font
- higher resolution
- wall thickness
- this version is for 0.48mm extrusion width (more to come)
This is a hard to print testfile!
often you don't know if your printer is ready for complex files. with this file you have an easy option to check problematic printing/slicing stuff.
does your printer challenge this ultimative part?
check it out and get (almost) instant results.
these test are included in this very tiny file:
- size: the object is 2x50x30mm (baseplate)
- hole size: 3 holes (3/4/5mm)
- Nut size: M4 Nut should fit perfectly
- fine details: pyramide, cone, all numbers
- rounded print: wave, half sphere
- minimum distance & walls: 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7mm
- overhang: 25°/30°/35°/40°/45°
- bridge print: 2/4/8/16/mm
- surface: all the flat parts
version 1 http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:704409
- infill: 33% infill or similar
- extrusion width: 0.48mm
- layerheight: 0.1mm
- print time: about 30 minutes, depending on your printer & settings
- raft: you can use a raft
The Version 1 has the correct Baseplate with 2mm height, the older has 1.5mm
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Test your 3D printer! v2 by ctrlV is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ctrlV would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).