HEXRO - 12-servo-motors hexapod robot
by Naus, published
HEXRO is a small Hexapod robot designed to work with any microcontroller and servo motor controller.
- print with 100% infil at 0.2 mm resolution
- use 12 of 9g servo motor (towerpro sg90)
- need a M3 nylon bolts for joints.(can use metal bolts but heavy)
- need to cut the bolts
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
HEXRO - 12-servo-motors hexapod robot by Naus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Naus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).