Plastic bag holder
by PolygonPusher, published
This 3D-printable plastic bag holder works by clamping the edge of a plastic bag onto a wall-mounted plate. The two parts (plate and wedge) are designed with round surfaces to avoid damage to the plastic bag.
The wedge makes sure that the heavier the bag gets, the stronger it grips, but is at the same time very easy to remove.
To support larger bags, several holders can be mounted on a wall side-by-side or i.e. in a 90 degree corner between two walls.
Check out the video below:
Please follow these steps:
- Download the STL files below
- Print them on your 3D printer
- Mount them with four small screws on a flat wall surface
- Hang your plastic garbage bag
- Enjoy the fruits of free open hardware design! :)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Plastic bag holder by PolygonPusher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving PolygonPusher a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure PolygonPusher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).