by casainho, published
This is an Android printed part to work as a magnet and be placed on fridge.
I designed using FreeCAD + Blender.
I was printing a LOT of this Androids for testing R2C2 electronics for RepRap 3D printers: http://www.3dprinting-r2c2.com
Glue a magnet on the backside hole. Magnet of 8mm diameter, 1.5mm height. This part shouldn't need support material;
- Use it, give to your geek friends, etc :-)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Android magnet by casainho is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure casainho would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).