Children's Garden Trowel
by Hephaestus, published
1) Print both pieces
3) Attach (superglue or acetone)
4) Trim Point to desired shape (I used tin snips)
I would recommend using 100% infill for maximum strength and durability (printed in ABS).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Children's Garden Trowel by Hephaestus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Hephaestus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).