by ICEPICKTONY, published
There were a couple problems I found when I attempted to print the original. The second version was even worse, so this is version 3. The base has been repaired and the bump under the neck is fixed. I have uploaded the repaired versions.
Please let me know if you see anything else wrong with this. It is in my printer now, and a photo should be coming soon.
Recent Commentsview all
I am using a hard anodized aluminum plate. My printer is a Makerbot Rep2, and I was having a lot of problems with the OEM plastic. I know a lot of people went over to the glass, but I figured I would give the Aluminum a try. I have had almost no failures since the switch-over. The plate is prepped with Aquanet Hairspray, I lay down about 3 layers of spray on the plate after each cleaning. After each print, I lay down a single layer in the area of the print. I can do this for about 5-10 prints before having to hot water wash the plate and start over. 1 can lasts me about 2 months, and costs about $3us.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
You must be logged in to post a comment.