by bld, published
Parametric knob for my Maytag washer. Could be used for anything requiring a knob that mounts on a shaft with one flat side.
- Shaft diameter (shaftdiameter)
- Shaft width at flat part (flatwidth)
- Shaft length (shaftlength)
- Hole around shaft (holediameter)
Enter into the appropriate variables in the SCAD file with clearances for good fit (+1mm for the shaft, 3mm for the hole in my case), compile, render, and export STL.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Washer Knob by bld is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bld would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).