Apple Watch Charging Dock
by jsc, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Remix of djui's dock in Fusion 360. Used his Antimony files as a basis, so all dimensions are very close to the original. A few changes were made:
- Tangent on the main body curve was slightly off.
- Charger cylinder is .5mm larger to allow for a looser fit.
- Only a single cable channel is provided, and is U-shaped instead of three-quarters round.
- 5mm hole in the back so you can poke something in there to remove the charger more easily.
The STL is hundreds of times smaller than the one generated by Antimony.
Update: added a version with a deeper cable channel and a 20mm rear hole based on feedback.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Apple Watch Charging Dock by jsc is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jsc a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jsc would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).