by GE, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
We asked our Facebook community what kind of planes do they want to see at an air show. They chose a seaplane, and here it is.
Idea submitted by Aaron Z. to the GE Air Show at http://www.Facebook.com/GE
- Print the float plate (contains left and right half of both floats)
- Print the left and right halves of the fuselage
- Print the propeller (using support material)
- Glue the float halves together - each float should have one solid
piece and one with two holes
- Drill two 1/8 holes in each fuselage half at a 45 degree angle
(couldn't model them directly, OpenSCAD winding order bug...)
- Glue the fuselage halves together
- Use 4 pieces of filament about 3/4 inch long to attach the floats
to the fuselage
- Glue the prop on
Seaplane by GE is licensed under the All Rights Reserved license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving GE a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure GE would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).