by GE, published
A Flying Toaster!
Another request from the first week of the GE Air Show. Some of us are even old enough to remember the flying toaster...
Idea submitted by Sarah M. to the GE Air Show at http://www.Facebook.com/GE
- Print the wings from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9208 at 50% scale.
- Print the toaster body.
- Glue together.
- Print 2 of the thicker toast
- Enjoy tasty toasted in-flight snacks! (but don't eat the plastic!).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Flying Toaster by GE is licensed under the All Rights Reserved license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure GE would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).