Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by Loovee, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
RePhone is an open source and modular phone kit.
Now there's a chance to win a FREE RePhone Kit.
What you need to do is design and upload your RePhone Shell.
Find out more details about this contest:
With Rephone you can:
- Create your own phone in minutes with the slim MODULES, accessible SOFTWARE, and customizable Phone Enclosures.
- Hack anything around you, giving inanimate objects the power of cellular communication. Have a conversation with your pets, plants, toys, motorcycle helmets, robots, or drones through RePhone’s GSM and 3G functions.
RePhone is a set of tools and components that allows everyone including students, teachers, makers, hackers, geeks, artists, developers and engineers rethink, remix, redesign and remake the phone.
RePhone comes in three kits RePhone Core Module GSM + BLE, RePhone Core Module 3G and RePhone kit Create.
RePhone Kit Create provides a RePhone Core Module GSM + BLE, a audio module, a 1.54'' touchscreen, a 520 mAh battery and two precut Kraft Paper for you to create a phone in minutes.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
RePhone by Loovee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Loovee a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Loovee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).