Spool Bearing Plug
by danfinlay, published
Fit the bearing in the spool hub
Bearings are small. Hubs are big. If only they fit each other perfectly.
Wish no more.
Put any bearing in any hub, assuming the hub is bigger.
Works with customizer!
- Type in the size of the bearing.
- Type in the size of the hub.
- If you want it to fit like a plug (smaller on the inside), so it fits nice and snug, just enter the difference you want between the wide end and the narrow. The middle of the plug will be the hub's diameter you entered.
- Watch magic.
This plug will pop into the spool, the bearing will pop into the plug, you can tighten a nut up to it to hold it in place, and the whole thing will glide like it was meant to be.
Designed with OpenSCAD.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Spool Bearing Plug by danfinlay is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure danfinlay would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).