Hollow HD test for resin printers, 5mm tall for quick print, High Def
by gavi, published
"Hello World", High Def, calibration test.
The cubic object is hollow. The smallest cylinder is 0.75 mm, ending with a 0.40 mm tip.
There are "low definition" STL to visualize on Thingiverse and high definition versions to print.
This test / calibration model is designed to be printed very quickly and without complications (no supports):
just add the base layers you need and press print to get "Hello World" about 15 minutes later.
The zipped STL is in high definition so that the precision of the print is limited by the printer, not by the model.
Unit is millimeter. All objects are 5 tall. Features are 1 mm thick, unless specified.
There are several rounded items:
- a cylinder of diameter 10 and 1 wall thickness (so radius 4+1), with fillet.
- two arches 1 thick.
- a quarter of a sphere of diameter 10, wall thickness of 1.
- half cube, 10 side. The corners have got fillets at 1, 2 and 3 mm. Hollowed with minimum wall thickness of 1 mm and a resin exit hole of 3 mm.
- six cylinders with diameters of 1, 1.5, 2 ...up to 3.5 .
- one spring of thickness 1, with a 0.5 tall base
- one cylinder with diameters of 0.75, and becoming 0.4 on the tip (this is the smallest feature).
In version 4, I added a 1mm tall star with 3/4 of a cone on top.
I also added a "fusillo" pasta object.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
The .B9J is sliced at 50xy and 50.8 z.
Spot-A-HT version 7 (the resin was reused many times).
B9C version 1.1
4 base layers of which 2 cured at 10 seconds
then 3+2 seconds per layer.
The hollow cube worked well with the 3 mm hole: there was no resin inside.