Lasercut Wooden House
by elzekool, published
Wooden house, designed to be lasercut on 3mm plywood. Size is 11x8x8cm including base. Two files are included, the SVG is meant for users of the Marlin/LMN K40 firmware, the PDF is for generic usage where blue lines are for engraving and black lines are for cutting.
Update 23-10-2015 (Files with v2)
- Added a chimney
- Removed small portion of the lines so that small parts keep slightly attached
- Improved the corners with the roof
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Lasercut Wooden House by elzekool is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure elzekool would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).