Bicycle flashlight mount (customizable)
by CookieMonster, published
Yet another flashlight bike mount? Jup! Why?
- Easy to print
- Uses very little plastic
- Requires no screws or bolts
- Has strap holes as well as a snap-fit design for the flashlight
- Adjustable angle (sideways)
Update: fixed internal spacing.
- Customize for your bike, flashlight and straps.
- Attach to handlebars.
- Snap in your flashlight and strap it down.
- Go for a ride! :-)
Tip: make the flashlight mount as tight as possible. I set the diameter to 1mm less than the actual diameter of the flashlight.
Double-sided velcro is ideal as a strap for the flashlight, but inner tubing, rope, or whatever else you have lying around will work as well. For attaching it to your handlebars, ty-rips work best. A small piece of inner tubing also works well for added grip between the mount and the handlebars.