Celtic Castle Birdhouse
by Peoples-Exchange, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A home fit for a bird king. This castle prints in 3 parts and assembles with no need for additional tools. The peg and hole fit between top and bottom allows for easy removal of the top. The base is meant to mounted to a post or placed on a pedestal.
I can verify that the design is printable and am currently in the process of painting mine. I will post photos once it is finished.
- Insert Perch through small center whole in the part named "castle_bird2".
- Place Top half of castle on top of pegs on the part named "castle_bird1".
- Press fit each peg in its corresponding hole
Layer Height: .15mm
Printer: Makerbot Replciator 2
Speed: 120mm/s (Sailfish Firmware)
Celtic Castle Birdhouse by Peoples-Exchange is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Peoples-Exchange a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Peoples-Exchange would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).