Celtic Castle Birdhouse
by Peoples-Exchange, published
A home fit for a bird king. This castle prints in 3 parts and assembles with no need for additional tools. The peg and hole fit between top and bottom allows for easy removal of the top. The base is meant to mounted to a post or placed on a pedestal.
I can verify that the design is printable and am currently in the process of painting mine. I will post photos once it is finished.
- Insert Perch through small center whole in the part named "castle_bird2".
- Place Top half of castle on top of pegs on the part named "castle_bird1".
- Press fit each peg in its corresponding hole
Layer Height: .15mm
Printer: Makerbot Replciator 2
Speed: 120mm/s (Sailfish Firmware)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Celtic Castle Birdhouse by Peoples-Exchange is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Peoples-Exchange would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).