Foxy YARB: Fresh RAMPS Box!
by jasonrobertfox, published
Here is a clean and versatile box in which to put your ramps controller. Includes a solid top that fit's into the top of the box. My thought is to have either one fan blowing in and the other out, or a fan in and a vent out.
- 2x 40mm Fan openings
- 4x 1/2 wiring holes (sized to fit 3/8" rubber grommets)
- 4x Relay holders (For a relay to control lights, fans, whatever.)
- Mounting tabs to use as you see fit. (The included "feet" adapt the mounting tabs to the holes on the back of the LIHUA-360W power supply.)
There are recesses for 3 nuts on the bottom, you will need 3x 3mm by 23/24mm screws to hold down the ramps
This was a pain to print. Took about 9 hours. I'm fairly new so your results may vary. I used a single layer raft and 3mm brim, 2.5mm spacing on 45 degree support structures.
The holes came out really well, and all the dimensions are correct for the 3mm screws.
You could probably get away with taking the wall size down a bit.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Foxy YARB: Fresh RAMPS Box! by jasonrobertfox is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jasonrobertfox a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jasonrobertfox would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).