APC.io wm8750 VESA mount
by RedoX, published
After designing a VESA mount for my Raspberry PI (Available here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:51162) I though I would do quite the same for my APC.io board, so here it is!
Its juste a baseboard with the same holes as the case of my Raspberry.
Two versions available:
- A flat one (APC_Mount.stl) which you can lasercut
- Another one with supports for the APC (the first one tends to bend a lot when you use it)
You will also need 4 stand-offs for standard motherboard (and screws)
Made in CatiaV5R20, send me an email if you need the CATPart files.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
APC.io wm8750 VESA mount by RedoX is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure RedoX would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).