Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
APC.io wm8750 VESA mount
by RedoX, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
After designing a VESA mount for my Raspberry PI (Available here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:51162) I though I would do quite the same for my APC.io board, so here it is!
Its juste a baseboard with the same holes as the case of my Raspberry.
Two versions available:
- A flat one (APC_Mount.stl) which you can lasercut
- Another one with supports for the APC (the first one tends to bend a lot when you use it)
You will also need 4 stand-offs for standard motherboard (and screws)
Made in CatiaV5R20, send me an email if you need the CATPart files.
APC.io wm8750 VESA mount by RedoX is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RedoX a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RedoX would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).