by adampaterson, published
My first test in captive 3D printing.
Australian currency is water proof and rip proof, but unfortunately it's not always accepted in smaller FOREXs. US dollars are accepted everywhere but made out of paper. This is my solution for carrying an emergency money supply when travelling. Protected and discreet.
Make sure that your infill is high enough to ensure that your walls don't wind up as seperate laminations.
Use the keyring hole as an indicator of the end of print, then do the following;
- using Pronterface move your print head out of the way, remember how far you've moved it
- carefully insert the money
- move the print head back to precisely where it was
- resume print
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cash Stash by adampaterson is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving adampaterson a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure adampaterson would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).