Loading

Freeside Atlanta Keychain

by Linkreincarnate, published

Freeside Atlanta Keychain by Linkreincarnate Aug 30, 2011

Description

Derivative of the freeside logo.
Challenges the idea of manufacture only being for profit.

Keychain that our hackerspace will be giving out at the 3d printing panel this weekend at Dragon*Con.

Original vector graphics created by Raiford Storey

Recent Comments

view all

Yup. Freeside is also presenting a Hacking 101 panel. There will be an appearance in the parade as well...

Are you doing the Science Track panel on Sunday? That's one of the panels I've been looking forward to.

Yeah that one was really hard to keep in one piece because the outside of the hole was only one layer of filament thick.

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Odromo on Aug 31, 2011 said:

Are you doing the Science Track panel on Sunday? That's one of the panels I've been looking forward to.

Linkreincarnate on Aug 31, 2011 said:

Yup. Freeside is also presenting a Hacking 101 panel. There will be an appearance in the parade as well...

AUGuru on Aug 30, 2011 said:

Nice, I like this one. I think my rectangular one finally fell off the keychain.

Linkreincarnate on Aug 30, 2011 said:

Yeah that one was really hard to keep in one piece because the outside of the hole was only one layer of filament thick.

Top