Lantern - double head
by SlashDev, published
Lantern designed for G-scale garden railway.
Lights can be 5mm leds fitted into a 2 pin female header. The header can be placed inside the slot of the lantern head.
- The model is printed as two halves.
- After it is printed you can add the headers for the LEDs and wires.
Do note, only the metal parts need to be inserted.
- Last step is to glue the halves together and the lantern is finished.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Lantern - double head by SlashDev is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure SlashDev would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).