High Quality Pliers
by russrobot, published
This a pair of snap together pliers that I designed as a demonstration part to teach other students how to use the university's 3D printer. It was designed in Solidworks and built on a Stratasys 3D Printer.
- Print the left and right STL files
- Snap them together
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
High Quality Pliers by russrobot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure russrobot would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).