Tie Fighter Body for Hubsan X4 H107L
by cudbur, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
UPDATE 3: Created camera specific version for H107C: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1242547
UPDATE 2: More detailed assembly instructions: http://www.cuddleburrito.com/blog/2015/12/5/tie-fighter-conversion
UPDATE: Fixed "arm - FLAT BOTTOM.stl" to be flat on print side.
Have a ready to fly unit made for you or contact us if you need just the 3D printed parts: https://www.etsy.com/shop/cuddleburrito
Alternate body for Hubsan X4 quadcopter H107L, but 8.5mm motor mounts included too.
CAD available for editing here: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/6a10f46f9e8b44159a9dab73/w/25197f1e32f249cb87d83d67/e/6d5e5fe625fd4aa2b4b7a19f
- 2 x hull - shell print settings
- 2 x arm - shell print settings
- 4 x motor mount - shell print settings
- 2 x motor arm - shell print settings
- 2 x wing - 0.15mm layer thickness, solid print settings
- Use wire snips to remove extraneous material inside hull. It's a tight fit on purpose, remove and chisel away only what's necessary.
- Once the circuit is snugly in place, I added small dabs from a hot glue gun to 2 sides of circuit board
- Two layers of kapton tape ( http://amzn.to/1SyHXu6 ) separates the circuit board from battery.
- Use the screws that hold the circuit board in a stock Hubsan X4 to fasten the two hull halves together.
- Drill small holes in the motor arms to thread the motor wires through
- The stock motor wires aren't long enough to thread through the arms, so I extended them with wires cut from the x4 part replacement kit
Tie Fighter Body for Hubsan X4 H107L by cudbur is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cudbur a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cudbur would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).