Cookie Cutter Customizer
by thingiverse, published
This allows you to draw freeform cookie cutters as a new extension of the Thingiverse Customizer app.
Want to include the new polygon_draw canvas in your own customizable thing?
Click here to find out how.
HEREâ€™S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Open Thingiverse Customizer.
- Select your preferred wall height and thickness.
- Click â€œClearâ€ to start your image.
- Use your mouse to draw a base shape. Play around!
- If you like, add another shape inside your original shape.
- Click â€œCreate Thing,â€ and wait for Customizer to build your .stl file.
- Print your cookie cutter and start baking!
Suggested Slicing Settings:
Print with a .2 mm layer height and 2 shells.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cookie Cutter Customizer by thingiverse is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure thingiverse would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).