Cookie Cutter Customizer
by thingiverse, published
This allows you to draw freeform cookie cutters as a new extension of the Thingiverse Customizer app.
Want to include the new polygon_draw canvas in your own customizable thing?
Click here to find out how.
HEREâ€™S HOW YOU DO IT:
- Open Thingiverse Customizer.
- Select your preferred wall height and thickness.
- Click â€œClearâ€ to start your image.
- Use your mouse to draw a base shape. Play around!
- If you like, add another shape inside your original shape.
- Click â€œCreate Thing,â€ and wait for Customizer to build your .stl file.
- Print your cookie cutter and start baking!
Suggested Slicing Settings:
Print with a .2 mm layer height and 2 shells.