by walter, published
Small printable tripod, the folding legs are designed to print in one piece without supports. This is a challenging print and may be difficult with some printers. There are several mounting options, a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount, a hotshoe mount, and a phone mount (the phone mount works best with phones that have a centered audio jack since there's nothing that prevents it from rotating). The ball part of the ballhead is threaded, so try to get the threads aligned before screwing it on to avoid stripping the threads.
Warning: Using the audio jack as a tripod mount may damage your phone.
- 1/4-20 x 3/8 Hex Bolt [ebay]* - for attaching the ball head to the tripod legs and for the 1/4-20 mount (for attaching the ballhead, longer bolts can work).
- M4 x 50mm Hex Bolt [ebay]* - for the ballhead clamp
- M4 Nut [trimcraftaviationrc] - for the knob
- audio plug [ebay]* - phone mount only
The link to the bolt are for quantities of 100/50 (which is what I ordered), If you only need a few, Bolt Depot may be a good option.
Filaments: (full list can be found on thrinter.com)
-- Hatchbox Transparent Yellow ABS
-- eSun Transparent Yellow PETG
-- Sainsmart Transparent Orange TPU
-- NinjaFlex Lava TPE
-- 3D Solutech Transparent Orange ABS
-- 3D Solutech Transparent Blue ABS
-- 3D Supply Source Transparent Blue PETG
-- Sainsmart Transparent Blue TPU
-- NinjaFlex Blue TPE
Printer: Eustathios and Rigidbot
Rafts: Doesn't Matter
There is an optional NinjaFlex channel in the top of the tripod legs.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Mini Tripods by walter is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure walter would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).