by MBCook, published
I flattened the base and cleaned up some artifacts on the tail that I'm guessing were the result of scanning.
This is the most work I've ever done on a model (I used Netfabb and Blender to clean it), so I learned a lot, and he came out very cute. My print came before I caught an error in the model, which caused the bandana looking line. It slices correctly now.
Recent Commentsview all
I've made quiet a few squirrels now on my Ultimaker. It's a nice and easy to print shape which can even be done on 'Hollow' mode in Netfabb. I even managed to make a 16mm tall one on Netfabb standard quality. To get a good quality print I needed to bring print speed down to make the layers cool down somewhat longer. It took 33 minutes for this little one :-)
Printed on MakerGear Mosaic, .2mm layer, ABS, the real trick to making it work is...SQUIRREL!
(I do not like the cone of shame :( )
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
You must be logged in to post a comment.