Film and Video Cage with Cheese Plate for DSLRs and other cameras
by Habbycam, published
Here is a very useful Cheese Plate you can print out to mount microphones, hard drives, mixers, spare batteries and anything else with a 1/4-20 thread mount.
These parts use 1/4-20 UNC nuts on a plastic base so you can print it instead of machining one out of metal.
Many of the parts I make available here can be seen in action on professional gear at habbycam.com
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave your feedback on Thinkiverse.
Updated Monday, September 26, 2011
(15) 1/4-20 UNC Nuts
(6) 1/4-20 X 1" bolts
(2) Complete 85mm offset rails with knobs found here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:11880
(4) 15mm Rods
(2) Thumb Screws: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:11848
(1) printed Cheese Plate
(2) printed Chesse Mounts
Print and assemble as shown.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Film and Video Cage with Cheese Plate for DSLRs and other cameras by Habbycam is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Habbycam would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).