by RotoScan, published
This is a derivation of the "Enclosed Cable Carrier" by Landru
It is larger.
Hinge geometry changed for better movement, it takes more force to separate the links.
Completely redrawn (I've forgotten all that I changed).
Two styles of end pieces created.
- Uploaded a version with four links arranged in different directions. For an unknown reason, when the links are assembled in a long chain they tend to curve in an arc. Printing with them arranged in different directions so that the error cancels itself out seems to fix the problem.
** Use http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:12820 to verify that your prints are "Square".
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cable Chain by RotoScan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure RotoScan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).