by eagleapex, published
For those whole like to ban things, this is a printed speldge hammer with the word BAN reversed out of the face.
Post about it on my blog: http://eagleapex.com/2009/11/01/ban-hammer-3d-printed/
Made at http://hive76.org
- Edit the STL or Sketchup so the handle hole matches your handle, or edit the text.
- Print two halves. My halves are a matched pair because my handle tapered.
- Clamp together halves and weld with solvent welder, or glue
- Insert hammer handle and secure with wedge
- Trim excess handle wood
- Ban Stuff!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ban Hammer by eagleapex is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving eagleapex a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure eagleapex would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).