Printable LM8UU-sized PLA bushing
by triffid_hunter, published
Want to upgrade to LM8UUs in the future? Don't have any now? Don't want to print a heap of new parts when you do?
Printable LM8UU-sized PLA bushing!
These are sized to be a little tight fresh off the bed, but due to their design they wear in quickly - about 15 seconds of pushing up and down a smooth rod for me.
If your printer makes them too tight or too loose, just adjust the ID in the scad file.
Scad is fully parametric, should be able to make LM10UU or any other size if you wish.
2) use with printed parts designed to take LM8UU linear bearings
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable LM8UU-sized PLA bushing by triffid_hunter is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure triffid_hunter would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).