by drayde, published
"Frabjous" is a scupture originally created by Georg Hart. It's made of 30 identical S-shaped pieces.
My version is a bit different. It's designed to be cut from wood and has self-interlocking pieces. No glue required!
More photos at my blog post:
The design was made to be cut from 4mm plywood. You can also use a bit thinner material, 1/8 inch plywood should be fine as well
- cut 30 pieces using a laser cutter
- assemble (see links above for assembly hints)
- connect the pieces loosly first until you have all 30 pieces in place. otherwise you'll have problems putting the last few pieces into their correct place
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Frabjous Sculpture by drayde is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving drayde a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure drayde would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).