by drayde, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
"Frabjous" is a scupture originally created by Georg Hart. It's made of 30 identical S-shaped pieces.
My version is a bit different. It's designed to be cut from wood and has self-interlocking pieces. No glue required!
More photos at my blog post:
The design was made to be cut from 4mm plywood. You can also use a bit thinner material, 1/8 inch plywood should be fine as well
- cut 30 pieces using a laser cutter
- assemble (see links above for assembly hints)
- connect the pieces loosly first until you have all 30 pieces in place. otherwise you'll have problems putting the last few pieces into their correct place
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Frabjous Sculpture by drayde is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving drayde a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure drayde would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).