LEGO Mindstorms RCX, NXT, EV3 fake battery
by brm, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
are you bilding LEGO Mindstorms robots? are your batteries always empty? don't have a battery at hand?
build your own PMB (poor man's battery) ... print out this fake battery to power up your Mindstorms RCX, NXT or EV3 from a power supply!
STL files tested on a Dimension 768 BST printer with support material ... OK!
STL files tested on a Ultimaker printer without support material ... OK!
- print out all 4 parts ...
- organize M3 and M5 allen screws and nuts ...
- organize LED and resistor for 9V, some wire and a jack ...
- I would suggest a 9V DC power supply with at least 2000mA current ...
- solder ... play ... have fun!
Do not try to build this adapter if you don't know what you are doing!
I shall not be held responsible if you burn your RCX, NXT or EV3 with incorrect voltage or bad polarity!
LEGO Mindstorms RCX, NXT, EV3 fake battery by brm is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving brm a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure brm would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).