LEGO Mindstorms RCX, NXT, EV3 fake battery
by brm, published
are you bilding LEGO Mindstorms robots? are your batteries always empty? don't have a battery at hand?
build your own PMB (poor man's battery) ... print out this fake battery to power up your Mindstorms RCX, NXT or EV3 from a power supply!
STL files tested on a Dimension 768 BST printer with support material ... OK!
STL files tested on a Ultimaker printer without support material ... OK!
- print out all 4 parts ...
- organize M3 and M5 allen screws and nuts ...
- organize LED and resistor for 9V, some wire and a jack ...
- I would suggest a 9V DC power supply with at least 2000mA current ...
- solder ... play ... have fun!
Do not try to build this adapter if you don't know what you are doing!
I shall not be held responsible if you burn your RCX, NXT or EV3 with incorrect voltage or bad polarity!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
LEGO Mindstorms RCX, NXT, EV3 fake battery by brm is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure brm would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).