One handed bottle open project
by ademczuk, published
[UPDATED TO V3]
- Reshaped design
- Added a second model (magnet lip) with a slot (instead of a coin or paperweight) in case you have two extra 3x6mm cylinder magnets.
I've fit mattarang's attempt parametrically to the standard bottlecap diameter of 28.5mm and space for a magnet of 3mm x 6mm (with 0.3mm space to correct for extrusion width). As a bonus I've beveled the edges. Be sure to print it flat on the printbed and use close to 100% infill as 30% reportedly breaks at the thinnest point.
You can buy the magnets from ebay for under $1 for 10. http://tinyurl.com/m586ry3
This is a work in progress to discover more about the Structural and Legal weaknesses in 3D printing.
Autodesk Inventor trial, about 30mins work.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
One handed bottle open project by ademczuk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ademczuk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).