Box and Lid
by JinxTheRabbit, published
Golly, I know I do!
If you do too, here's a Box and Lid for you!
Note: I gave the lid a little wiggle room in the .scad file, so experiment if you want a lid with a tighter fit. The smaller wiggle_room is, the less of it there is. Default wiggle_room = 1, so you might want to set to wiggle_room = 0.75 or something.
Recent Commentsview all
how did you model this? did you have to do anything different considering there is no thickness in traditional 3d? trting to make box that will have electronics lights...
Box and Lid!!! Thank you, I used this to make a set of nesting boxes for my niece's birthday, I don't have all the pics yet but you can see the big one here..
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Print Box and Lid together
- Print a BIG Box and BIG Lid separately
- Print a SMALL Box and SMALL Lid separately
- Print a HUGE Box and Lid together
- Print a really boring, lame, euclidean Box and Lid
You must be logged in to post a comment.