by Zaggo, published
I designed this a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to print it successfully because of massive warping of the printed ABS.
Since I've recently pimped up my MakerBot with a heated build platform, warping of ABS isn't an issue anymore!
That said, be sure to print this either with a very strong raft, with PLA or with a heated build surface...
You'll need a standard iPod/iPhone 30-pin-connector/USB cable for this.
- Print the object
- Put the 30-pin connector thru the hole in the bottom.
- Insert the connector in the cut-out. It's a tight fit. Please don't damage your cable or the connector during this process.
- Insert the cable in the groove on the bottom.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
iPhone Dock by Zaggo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Zaggo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).