by PolygonPusher, published
Stoves seem to have the bad habit of loosing their knobs ;) Some days ago I noticed that my favorite restaurant's stove was missing two knobs. I therefore offered to help out and print two new ones on my MakerBot Thing-O-Matic. It was fun to model and 3D print it. I also got a free meal! ;)
- The knob is made to fit a shaft of 6 mm in diameter.
- The design incorporates a 6 mm set-screw to stop the knob from spinning
- Download the STL
- 3D print it
- Use a M6 thread tap to thread the 4.5 mm hole
- Insert the set-screw
- Fit the knob to the stove
- Tighten the set-screw carefully
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Stove knob by PolygonPusher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving PolygonPusher a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure PolygonPusher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).