Delta G2S Configuration for Repetier Firmware
by wbrucem, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This isn't a printable thing. It is a starting configuration for running Repetier-Firmware on the Geeetech Delta G2S printer. My printer is working beautifully on this firmware, much smoother than the old Marlin stuff, along with a number of new features. Give it a try.
- Go to [https://www.repetier.com/firmware/dev/index.php]
- Upload the enclosed .json file as your "old" configuration.
- Complete the configuration tool steps, adjusting where needed to match YOUR printer.
- At the end, choose "Download complete firmware" to retrieve the entire firmware package (.zip file).
- Compile and upload to your printer as you have done with Marlin.
- Further configuration changes should always be performed via the online configuration tool. DON'T edit your Configuration.h file directly.
- Pay attention to the diagram showing how to measure dimensions of your printer. Some of these may differ slightly from the ones used in Marlin.
- Extruder offsets are handled entirely within the firmware. You should enter ZERO offsets in your slicer and Repetier-Host configurations.
- This firmware is under active development. If you happen to download a copy that fails to compile, just try again after a couple of days. Chances are the problem will have been fixed.
Disclaimer: I am not associated with Repetier. I'm just a happy user.
Update: I'm current recommending use of the "development" version. You can still upload my posted json file as your starting configuration.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Delta G2S Configuration for Repetier Firmware by wbrucem is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving wbrucem a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure wbrucem would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).