Ultimaker dual 5ml syringe mount
by pbrier, published
This is a mounting bracket and bowden tube connector for two 5ml syringes.
They are fixed to the right side of the ultimaker extruder head. it is designed to be light (when not in use), so it can be left on your printer. It does reduce your maximum x-stroke a bit.
It is designed to print chocolate (or any other material).
You may use the bowden tube, future alterations might include a pressure dispense connector or lead screw drive (work in progress!)
1) Print the parts.
2) Unscrew the two long threads on the RIGHT of the extruder.
3) Place the two mounting brackets and 2x3 M3 nuts on the threads while re-assembling.
1) Make 4 small cuts (5mm deep) in the front side of the bowden tube
2) Insert the tube in the centre hole of the tube clamp
3) push the flaps outwards
4) place the tube clamp on the top side of the syringe connector
5) insert the two M3 screws and tighten them
6) connect the pusher on a length of filament
7) Insert the filament in the syringe connector
8) Click the syringe connector on the a syringe
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ultimaker dual 5ml syringe mount by pbrier is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure pbrier would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).