Tony Stark's Arc Reactor
by Skimbal, published
Just the thing to give you that little extra boost. Whether you're saving the world or escaping an Afghani cave.
The Mark 1 has the power to run something small for a hundred years, or something really impressive for about 5 minutes.
Arc Reactor can use between 10 and 20 leds for lighting. This one used 10. More LEDs will make it glow brighter.
1) Install the LEDs and Resistors in the Crystal Ring. Solder them together in a parallel circuit. A dab of glue can be used to keep them in place during soldering.
2) Bolt Upper Center and Lower Center to the top of the Main Crystal using 3 M3 bolts
2) Push the LEDs into the holes on the bottom of the main crystal. Slide the Support Cage over the LED leads.
3) Wire the Main Crystal LEDs and resisters together into a parallel circuit.
4) Press the Crystal Ring onto the upper arms of the Support Cage.
5) Wire the two LED circuits together
6) Press each of the Caps down over the connections points where the the Support Cage and Crystal Ring meet.
7) Create a 4 inch diameter hole in chest, preferably directly through your breast bone. A post hole digger and assistant can be useful for this step.
8) Install Arc Reactor in chest
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tony Stark's Arc Reactor by Skimbal is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Skimbal a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Skimbal would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).