NESPo - Your own retro NES handheld
by RabbitEngineering, published
Turn a NES compatible into your very own portable handheld game system!
For obvious reasons, this is a tricky project, and requires additional electronic parts. See this post for a full buildlog with parts:
Print the parts in three colours:
- Natural PLA for "transparents.stl"
- A colour you like for parts with "black" in the name
- Another contrasting colour for the rest of the parts.
The .NC parts are GCode to be cut on a laser or CNC router. The SVG file is a template for the face artwork (Inkscape friendly file).
Print without supports or rafts.
For a full build log: http://davenunez.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/building-the-nespo/
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
NESPo - Your own retro NES handheld by RabbitEngineering is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure RabbitEngineering would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).