by wizard23, published
- Arduino controlled so it can blink in different speeds, colorfade, etc. AND you can reprogram it to make whatever you want.
- Three pots to set the red, green and blue LEDs.
- reprap printed knobs for the pots
- Osram RGB LED (almost perfect point light source) with 30mA per color.
- exchangable stencil
- one rotating axis to project onto a wall or the ceiling.
more pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizard23/
cut the carlo-projector44_final export.dxf file for cutting. carlo-projector44_final.dxf contains all the help lines and dimensions in case you want to modify the design.
Most parts are cut from 1.5mm very stable cardboard. For the rotation mechanism the outer part is cut out of 2mm delrin and holds the inner part which is cut from cardboard. The inner part can rotate but only in discrete steps. it also gives a snapping sound :)
Most of the parts are fitted together with a cardboard snapping mechanism. some parts need to be screwed together with M3 nuts and bolts and youll need 2 about 12cm long M6 rods and some nuts for the base.
I also uploaded the Arduino source code.
What I havent uploaded is the scematics for the electronics, but that was built on a stripboard so I don't have a digital design I could upload. But basically I connect the RGB led to some PWMs and 3 pots to analog ports. The code tells what pin to use.
I made a small mistake in the xxx_42 files, use the xxx_43 files
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Batlamp by wizard23 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure wizard23 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).