Now Playing - Vinyl LP Wall Display Mounts
by SnakeEyes, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I always wondered where to put the cover of the LP I was playing. It winds up sitting on the table or floor, collecting dust and not being appreciated for its art.
This is the "Now Playing" display for your turntable rig! Two simple left and right brackets that you attach with two screws to your wall. Turn your vinyls into a constantly updated art display. Print a bunch of these pairs and cover an entire wall with easily displayed LPs!
- Print left and right brackets.
- Measure the spacing required to fit your LPs. Have a friend mark the wall while you hold the LP and brackets in the position you want. Make sure the brackets are straight and level with one another.
- If desired, mark holes and install plastic lugs for screws.
- Use 4 #8 countersunk flat head screws to secure brackets to wall.
- Test and measure to make sure your brackets are straight and can withstand the weight of your favourite 180g pressing.
- Enjoy your new "Now Playing" dynamic album art display.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Now Playing - Vinyl LP Wall Display Mounts by SnakeEyes is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SnakeEyes a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SnakeEyes would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).