Customizable Embossing Stamp
by someandy, published
Use your own image to make an embossing stamp.
- prints fully assembled
- placement guide lines on the cover
- rad old-school flip phone styling
Open in Customizer, upload an image and check the Invert Colors box.
The Smile and Flower STLs were generated with a 1.5mm emboss height and sliced in Makerware with 0.2mm layers, 20% infill, and 3 shells.
For the colored layers, I used the z-pause feature on my printer and switched filament at 4mm.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable Embossing Stamp by someandy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving someandy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure someandy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).