Automated Arduino 3D Scanner Turntable V02
by virtumake, published
Just put the object at the turntable and press start :)
easier to operate,
Get the parts at Shapeways: shapeways.com/shops/virutmake?section=Turntable&s=0
Recent Commentsview all
I've tried to print the base for this three times now with different support structure options and it always comes out too brittle or fails completely. Has anyone printed these successfully themselves or is it impossible without using Shapeways?
Hey there, I would absolutely love you if you could help me with 2 things,
- Do you have a video showing how to assemble the table and use the arduino and configure it? Can this be possible for electronics newbies?
- Also Can I use any simple projector for this? and from where do I get the pattern to project?
I've been watching your videos the whole week, And I really want to build the table and the projector.
Any help is well appreciated!
Hi! We get you trough this :)
Here is some discussion regarding the setup of David: http://www.virtumake.com/forum...
Furthermore, I uploaded a new picture that shows the "Advanced Settings" of David Laserscanner to make the turntable run.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1) 3D-printed parts: shapeways.com/shops/virutmake?section=Turntable&s=0
2) A 360 Degree Servo: conrad.at/ce/de/product/209150/Modelcraft-Spezial-Servo-Digital-Servo-RS-10-Lager-Doppelt-kugelgelagert-Getriebe-Kunststoff-JR
3) An Arduino Uno: conrad.at/ce/de/product/209150/Modelcraft-Spezial-Servo-Digital-Servo-RS-10-Lager-Doppelt-kugelgelagert-Getriebe-Kunststoff-JR
4) Firmware: virtumake.com/files/VirtuCube_V05.ino
You must be logged in to post a comment.