Automated Arduino 3D Scanner Turntable V02
by Bernhard_3D, published
This is release 2 of the automated Arduino Turntable for David Laserscanner.
Just put the object at the turntable and press start :)
easier to operate,
Get the parts at Shapeways: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/virutmake?section=Turntable&s=0
1) 3D-printed parts: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/virutmake?section=Turntable&s=0
4) Firmware: http://www.virtumake.com/files/VirtuCube_V05.ino
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Automated Arduino 3D Scanner Turntable V02 by Bernhard_3D is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Bernhard_3D would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).