by Mecano, published
- Increased the lateral separation of 234 mm to 250 mm.
- It has moved 10 mm heated platform down.
- The resulting print volume depends on the platform and the extruder that we place but you can easily get a size bigger than 190 x 190 x 100 mm.
- The thickness of the acrylic has risen to 6 mm.
- The introduction of a crosspiece to give more rigidity.
- In the attachment points of the rods can be placed brimmed washers (DIN9021).
DESING MADE CONSIDERING THE WIRING:
- The electronics is on the left side of the printer, it is placed horizontally to get the cable up coming from above.
- Parts acrylic have holes or slots provided for wiring.
Like last time, the magnificent infographics have been made with Cinema 4D + VRay by PIKELO.
SPANISH VERSION AT:
Recent Commentsview all
I am Joan Huertas from Barcelona. I want to make my own prusa i3/air to my final project of my degree. Do you have some created instructions to how start the contruction of the printer?.
Is it possible to fin all the information in reprap.org?
Beautiful machine...Andrew (3dhacker.com)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
The list of materials can be take from Prusa Air 1, you only need to add screws for squads and replace M8 washers of the rods by brimmed washers.
To assure proper fit of the plexi pieces, but the thickness is 6 mm, slots is 5.8 mm. Therefore it is quite possible that you have to file them slightly.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.