Loading

Coin trap

by mathgrrl, published

Coin trap by mathgrrl Aug 29, 2013

Description

A simple coin trap for either nickels or quarters, made in Tinkercad. Pause and insert a coin halfway through printing.

makerhome.blogspot.com/ (day 1)

UPDATE: This is now redesigned as a customizable Thing at thingiverse.com/thing:193941 .

Recent Comments

view all

Customizable version is now at http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...
From that link you can also get the OpenSCAD file to change in other ways if you wish.

You can download the .stl file and import it into Blender or any other free modeling software and scale it in there. Also, you can scale it in the MakerWare software(that is if you are using a MakerBot printer).

Is it possible to get the source files to adjust size etc. without tinkercad etc.?

More from Toys & Games

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

kdupke on Oct 13, 2013 said:

Is it possible to get the source files to adjust size etc. without tinkercad etc.?

mathgrrl on Jul 3, 2014 said:

Customizable version is now at http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...
From that link you can also get the OpenSCAD file to change in other ways if you wish.

Skizzors on Jul 3, 2014 said:

You can download the .stl file and import it into Blender or any other free modeling software and scale it in there. Also, you can scale it in the MakerWare software(that is if you are using a MakerBot printer).

Cloneman88 on Sep 1, 2013 said:

Like for u

Cloneman88 on Sep 1, 2013 said:

Yaya we can print quarters!!!!

Top