Mini Atari VCS 2600 Heavy Sixer
by RabbitEngineering, published
Two inches of Sunnyvale power! This mini VCS (the rare "Heavy SIxer" model) is almost the same size as a single pixel in Combat.
Too lazy to print your own? Buy a print at http://www.rabbitengineering.com/products.html
I printed mine on Makerbot Replicator 2 using PLA. I printed body_face.stl, CX40_button.stl and silver_switch.stl in white PLA (so I could paint them), and the rest in black PLA.
Print one of each part, except for silver_switch.stl - you'll need six of those.
CX40_button.stl and silver_switch.stl are best printed using rafts.
- Paint body_face.stl brown and give it an awesome woodgrain and Atari logo using a Sharpie or other permanent marker with a fine tip.
- Paint CX40_button red.
- Paint all six silver_switch.stl in solver or steel.
- Glue body_bottom.stl to the underside of body_top.stl (using cyonacrylate/superglue)
- Glue body_face.stl to the space at the front of body_top.stl
- glue CX40_button.stl into the indentation in CX40.stl
- Glue all six silver_switch.stl to the provided indentations in bosy_top.stl.