Mini Atari VCS 2600 Heavy Sixer
by RabbitEngineering, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Two inches of Sunnyvale power! This mini VCS (the rare "Heavy SIxer" model) is almost the same size as a single pixel in Combat.
Too lazy to print your own? Buy a print at http://www.rabbitengineering.com/products.html
I printed mine on Makerbot Replicator 2 using PLA. I printed body_face.stl, CX40_button.stl and silver_switch.stl in white PLA (so I could paint them), and the rest in black PLA.
Print one of each part, except for silver_switch.stl - you'll need six of those.
CX40_button.stl and silver_switch.stl are best printed using rafts.
- Paint body_face.stl brown and give it an awesome woodgrain and Atari logo using a Sharpie or other permanent marker with a fine tip.
- Paint CX40_button red.
- Paint all six silver_switch.stl in solver or steel.
- Glue body_bottom.stl to the underside of body_top.stl (using cyonacrylate/superglue)
- Glue body_face.stl to the space at the front of body_top.stl
- glue CX40_button.stl into the indentation in CX40.stl
- Glue all six silver_switch.stl to the provided indentations in bosy_top.stl.
Mini Atari VCS 2600 Heavy Sixer by RabbitEngineering is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RabbitEngineering a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RabbitEngineering would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).