RAMPS 1.4 Fan Mount, 40mm, parametrizable
by schlotzz, published
A simple and small mount for a fan on a RAMPS1.4 board. The photos show a small 40mm fan, however the brackets are parametrizable and other fan dimensions (e.g. 50mm) could be used easily. The brackets have a small air guide on one side.
I found some similar brackets, but all of them had too wide legs so they could not be mounted between the pin connectors.
- Slice model and print two brackets.
- Use M3 allen head screws to mount fan on brackets.
- Clip brackets onto RAMPS1.4
- Enjoy cool steppers ;-)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
RAMPS 1.4 Fan Mount, 40mm, parametrizable by schlotzz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure schlotzz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).